She gets dressed…
Hey there, long time no see! Did you miss a little creepiness in your day? FindChaos has been on hiatus for a while because of health issues* (no, not even Patreon got updates for it) since it was a more labor-intensive story that we didn’t want to compromise or change out of necessity. We missed it a hell of a lot. Fortunately, we’re back and excited to resume updating! We hope you’re just as excited to see what happens next as we are. Nice seeing you again!
* We’ve discussed them at length on most of our platforms, but in essence, K developed epilepsy and we’ve been trying to cope with still-uncontrolled symptoms. More on that below.
While I have your attention, I would like to mention that we’re running a fundraiser to help K adopt a service dog for her epilepsy. I want to thank everyone who’s been so generous, even simply by helping to spread the word. Please take a glance for more info!
We survive completely on your support! If you have a little spare change, you can keep us and our comics going lots of ways:
- Patreon – Support us per strip (you can cap at any amount per-month, even as little as $1) and gain access to bonus material, private blogs, and sneak peeks!
- Ko-Fi – Buy us a cuppa! Or anything else we could use in increments of $3, which is probably cat toys.
- PayPal.me – Donate any one-time amount! No muss, no fuss.
- Etsy – Check in on our store to find original comic linework, paintings, digital books, and whatever strange crafts struck our fancy!
Need to find us on social media? Look up “FindChaos” pretty much wherever.